- Getting Loans After a BankruptcyAfter filing for bankruptcy, you will likely see your credit score tank. Your bankruptcy will typically stay on your credit report for around ten years, and drop your score down often as many as 200 points or more. A bankruptcy, … Continue reading →
- Pawn ShopsWhy pawn shops? Quite often, a simple pawnshop may fit your needs especially for very small loan amounts say less than $300.00. You can pawn small items such as jewelry, watches, and electronics, and get the items back once you … Continue reading →
- 10 Ways to Get Debt Collectors Off Your Back!Get debt collectors off your back. You get a sickening feeling every time the phone rings. You dread picking it up because a debt collector might be calling. Again. Owing money to creditors that you cannot afford to pay is … Continue reading →
- Dig Your Way Out of DebtDig your way out of credit card debt. Every time you pull out a credit card, it’s like digging a deeper hole. Start climbing out of the hole and back onto solid financial footing. April Lewis Parks, educational and community … Continue reading →
- Control Credit For Stress Free FinancesControl credit for stress-free living. It’s easy to get credit. Unfortunately, it’s even easier to misuse it. But credit doesn’t necessarily lead to financial despair if you use it responsibly. Just make sure you have a budget that provides a … Continue reading →
- Consumer Credit Card TipsWith a credit card it’s all too easy to live above your means. Want something? Just whip out your card. Before you know it, you’ll find yourself buried in debt unable to get any more credit and seriously considering bankruptcy. … Continue reading →
- Getting Loans After a Bankruptcy
- Jackson Healthcare buys Tyler & Co.
- Reducing ER congestion
- Holiday bonuses on par with 2012
- Chick-fil-A Bowl ‘Electric Football’ ads released (Video)
- What if Steve Jobs had developed housing?
- MailChimp becomes latest Ponce City Market fan
- Newell Rubbermaid names Larson chief human resources officer
- Georgia Tech patenting 'micro aerial vehicle'
- Uber delivering Christmas trees in Atlanta
- Hartsfield-Jackson inbound roadway project detours drivers
Tag Archives: loans
If you will have a decent living, this plays a huge role in surviving longer. Sometimes, you ignore your routines without minding that they easily change your wellbeing. Staying healthy means free from liquor drinks and tobacco smoking. Two of … Continue reading
Have you noticed that your bills are increasing every thirty days? Do you wonder why this situation occurs? If you are in this kind of problem, better try some of the following money saving tips and guidelines listed below. Maybe … Continue reading
What usually results to bad credit records is the inability to pay debts. This condition will never be easy as it leads to depression, as an individual find it difficult to survive his damage status. Among all the potential solutions … Continue reading
It’s amazing how many people think they can do without health insurance. They’re making a big mistake. If you’ re uninsured, a serious accident or debilitating illness can wipe out you and your family financially and yes, young people get … Continue reading